Jean Edouard Dargent
St.-Servais, Brittany, 1824 – Paris 1899
- Battue on Wolves
- Des lieux de nidification du Canard dos-de-toile (Amérique-Russe)
- Chasse à la Bécasse aux États-Unis
- Une Chasse aux Chamois en Carniole
- La Chasse aux Girafes
- Une Chasse à l'Homme en Irlande (Enrolement)
- Chasse aux Oiseaux-mouches
- La Harde de Daims du Parc de Saint-Cloud
- Benedict-Henry Revoil, Pêches dans l'Amérique du nord
“ Yes please. I take that (further) copy.
I have now fetched the (last) parcel at the post office and I was very pleased. First of all: thank you for making so good parcel. I hate when I receive damaged copies because of bad envelopes. So once again: thank you very much for handling the items with such care! For me that is another word for seriousness and professionalism.
It was also a good copy and I liked it very much.
Please let me know if there is more items coming up ”
(Mrs. G. H., June 19, 2006)