« It takes 25 years to learn to draw,
one hour to learn to paint. »
Sketches — Illustration Designs
from 5 Centuries
- The perhaps most spectacular drawing of the 18th century :
Alexander the Great at the Hyphasis Autumn 326 B.C. of 1723
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Architectural inside and outside Details (Wartburg?)
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Castle or Palace together with Farm Buildings
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Details of Ruins dominated by Pillars (Wartburg?)
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Frescos / Sitting Female Nude
- Bary, Robert Eduard. At the Inselsberg, Thuringia
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Young Man to the right Smoking the Pipe / Sitting Female Nude
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Marxburg Castle (near Braubach/Rhine)
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Ruin of a Castle (Stolzenfels?) / Study of a Tree
- Bary, Robert Eduard. Scholar or master with walking-stick enjoying the view from a mountain top
“ Yes please. I take that (further) copy.
I have now fetched the (last) parcel at the post office and I was very pleased. First of all: thank you for making so good parcel. I hate when I receive damaged copies because of bad envelopes. So once again: thank you very much for handling the items with such care! For me that is another word for seriousness and professionalism.
It was also a good copy and I liked it very much.
Please let me know if there is more items coming up ”
(Mrs. G. H., June 19, 2006)