from 5 Centuries
Books · Prints
- Nanteuil, Célestin. The Arcadians
- Nazareth, Woman from
- Neer, Eglon Hendrick van der. The Lute Player
- Netherlandish Gentleman, mid of 17th century
- Netscher, Caspar. A Lady playing the Harpsichord
- Netscher, Caspar. A Lady singing
- Netscher, Caspar. A Lady at the Toilet Table
- Netscher, Caspar. Shepherd & Shepherdess
- A Pig and A Pullet :
Newton, Richard. Which Way Shall I Turn Me?
“ Subject: Thanks!
Thanks for your kind reply. I wanted to comment that your thoughts on freedom (the quote that you had on the end of your message to me) are exactly the same as my beliefs.
I write, however, because I was surprised to get it from Europe … Although an American, almost all my early family were Huguenots … In fact, my relative, Jan C. is noted as the earliest C. to have arrived in N. America (in 1636, I think) … ”
(Mrs. C. F., November 14, 2003)