Woodcuts · Engravings · Etchings
Mezzotints · Aquatints
Wood & Steel Engravings
- Spectacular print discovery :
Andreani – Ridinger, Johann Elias. The Allegory of Death
- The rare set in the charming troubadour style :
Aubry, Charles. Chasses Anciennes d’après les Manuscrits des XIV & XVe Siècles
- A monument in the history of prints (AKL 1992) :
Audran, Girard. Poros blessée amené devant Alexandre
- In the Cabinet du Roi coat-of-arms binding of Louis XIV
Audran, Girard. Tableaux du Roy, représentant cinq sujets de l’histoire d’Alexandre le Grand
(The Triumphs or The Battles or The Histories of Alexander the Great)
- Audran, Girard. Tableaux de la voute de la Galerie du petit Apartement du Roy a Versailles
“ Yes please. I take that (further) copy.
I have now fetched the (last) parcel at the post office and I was very pleased. First of all: thank you for making so good parcel. I hate when I receive damaged copies because of bad envelopes. So once again: thank you very much for handling the items with such care! For me that is another word for seriousness and professionalism.
It was also a good copy and I liked it very much.
Please let me know if there is more items coming up ”
(Mrs. G. H., June 19, 2006)