Amsterdam 1622 – Venice 1678
- Jennifer M. Kilian. Karel du Jardin
- Animal Pieces after Several Masters
- The Bony Old Cow to the left
- The Resting Cow at the Fence to the left
- The Pissing Cow and the two Sheep
- The Standing and the Resting Cow
- The Grazing Cow to the left and the one resting at the fence below a huge tree
“ Yes please. I take that (further) copy.
I have now fetched the (last) parcel at the post office and I was very pleased. First of all: thank you for making so good parcel. I hate when I receive damaged copies because of bad envelopes. So once again: thank you very much for handling the items with such care! For me that is another word for seriousness and professionalism.
It was also a good copy and I liked it very much.
Please let me know if there is more items coming up ”
(Mrs. G. H., June 19, 2006)