- Weyden, Rogier van der. Die heilige Mutter Gottes
- Ein Schwein und ein Hühnchen :
Which Way Shall I Turn Me?
- Wingåker (Schweden), Frau aus West-
- Winters Freuden & Leiden, Des
- Wintermärchen. Illustrationsentwurf
- Wintervergnügen (bey Amsterdam)
- Winzerfest in Vevey
- Wirthsstube im Berner Oberland
- Wischebrink, Franz. Familienglück – Felicità Domestica
- Wischebrink, Franz. Piep!
“ Subject: Thanks!
Thanks for your kind reply. I wanted to comment that your thoughts on freedom (the quote that you had on the end of your message to me) are exactly the same as my beliefs.
I write, however, because I was surprised to get it from Europe … Although an American, almost all my early family were Huguenots … In fact, my relative, Jan C. is noted as the earliest C. to have arrived in N. America (in 1636, I think) … ”
(Mrs. C. F., November 14, 2003)