60 Jahre Seltenes + Schönes
- BACHARACH - LASINSKY, JOHANN ADOLF. Ansicht von Bacharach. Nebst Neurath + Medenscheid, Stahleck + Fürstenberg
- BACHARACH - LASINSKY, JOHANN ADOLF. Ruine Stahleck
- BACHARACH AM RHEIN, DER TEMPELHERRNHOF IN
- BACHARACH, RUINE DER WERNERKAPELLE IN
- BACHARACH, WERNERKAPELLE IN
- BADEN(-BADEN), LICHTENTHALER ALLEE IN
- BÄRENJAGD IN LAPPLAND
“ Subject: Thanks!
Thanks for your kind reply. I wanted to comment that your thoughts on freedom (the quote that you had on the end of your message to me) are exactly the same as my beliefs.
I write, however, because I was surprised to get it from Europe … Although an American, almost all my early family were Huguenots … In fact, my relative, Jan C. is noted as the earliest C. to have arrived in N. America (in 1636, I think) … ”
(Mrs. C. F., November 14, 2003)