Six Decades the Fine & Rare
- NAMUR, INTERIOR OF ST LOUP’S CHURCH AT
- NAPOLEON ET SON TEMPS. Livres rares - Autographes - Documents Historiques
- NEER, AERT VAN DER. Flußlandschaft bei Mondlicht
- NETSCHER, CASPAR. Die Sängerin
- NETSCHER, CASPAR. Hirt und Schäferin
- NETZEFLICKEN, (POMMERSCHER) FISCHER BEIM
- NEUE RUNDSCHAU, DIE
- NEUMANN - ARCHIV UND TEIL DER SAMMLUNG J. B. NEUMANN
- NEUSS / OBERTHOR MIT DRUSUSTHURM
- NEUWIED - LASINSKY, JOHANN ADOLF. Ansicht von Neuwied - Vue de Neuwied. Zentralansicht vom linken Rheinufer
“ Subject: Thanks!
Thanks for your kind reply. I wanted to comment that your thoughts on freedom (the quote that you had on the end of your message to me) are exactly the same as my beliefs.
I write, however, because I was surprised to get it from Europe … Although an American, almost all my early family were Huguenots … In fact, my relative, Jan C. is noted as the earliest C. to have arrived in N. America (in 1636, I think) … ”
(Mrs. C. F., November 14, 2003)