Deutsch

Reinhardsbrunn

Reinhardsbrunn / Thuringia. The ducal palace near Waltershausen in the duchy Gotha, erected in 1607 in gothic style on the walls of the former cloisters preserving the miraculous bones of landgrave Louis IV the Saint, amidst “one of the most beautiful regions of the Thuringian Forest” and its own adequate parkland. From the western side. In the foreground figurine, on the water a sailing boat. Lithograph after A. Dirch for Arnz & Co., Dusseldorf. (1839.) 4⅜ × 7¼ in (11.2 × 18.4 cm).

Offer no. 11,317 | EUR 46. (c. US$ 56.) + shipping


„ ich wende mich in (obiger) Angelegenheit an Sie als ausgewiesene Johann-Elias-Ridinger-Experten … “

(Bundesamt für …, Berlin, 11. Juli 2014)