Immer auch eine erste Adresse für
1697 London 1764
in diversen Größen + Qualitäten
in der Reihenfolge der Gesamtausgabe
darin fehlende Blätter nachgestellt
- The Idle ‘Prentice return’d from Sea, & in a Garret with a common Prostitute (33)
- The Industrious ‘Prentice grown rich, & Sheriff of London (34)
- The Idle ‘Prentice betray’d by his Whore, & taken in a Night Cellar with his Accomplice (35)
- The Industrious ‘Prentice Alderman of London, the Idle one brought before him & impeach’d by his Accomplice (36)
- The Idle ‘Prentice Executed at Tyburn (37)
- The Industrious ‘Prentice Lord Mayor of London (38)
- Die Invasion (Frankreich & England, 39-40)
- Frankreich (39)
- England (40)
- Die 1736er Erstfassung :
Der Dichter in der Not —
eine Hommage an Alexander Pope und dessen Dunciad (41)
“ Yes please. I take that (further) copy.
I have now fetched the (last) parcel at the post office and I was very pleased. First of all: thank you for making so good parcel. I hate when I receive damaged copies because of bad envelopes. So once again: thank you very much for handling the items with such care! For me that is another word for seriousness and professionalism.
It was also a good copy and I liked it very much.
Please let me know if there is more items coming up ”
(Mrs. G. H., June 19, 2006)